Forums

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by cmonseven, Apr 25, 2004.

1. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

First, I would like to thank Ken Smith for a great forum that is free. It has a wealth of information and everyone is friendly.

Second, I was wondering if anyone has a paid subscription to the Las Vegas Advisor forum, and do they think it is worth it? From what I can see, this is the best forum around. Maybe I am just biased :D.

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the compliments for this forum. Yes, we have an outstanding group of contributors here, and I have a feeling we're just getting started. After all, this board only launched about five months ago.

As for Las Vegas Advisor, they're a quality outfit all around. I'm an annual subscriber (the $50 version). The message boards there are OK, but the real value is in the Las Vegas Advisor newsletter, and their "Pocketbook of Values" coupon book. If you're planning a trip to Las Vegas and will have a half a day to spend cashing coupons, you can easily make back the $50 and then some.

While the coupons in this year's version aren't as valuable as in some recent years, they're still worth far more than the $50 subscription fee. Two years ago, the coupon book was truly outstanding. A friend and I went on a coupon run that year, with one book each. By the end of the day, we had netted $1000 split between us. Now, THAT's a coupon run!

I'm a happy subscriber, so I recently thought I'd try being an affiliate of their program. As a result, here's my affiliate link to the LVA subscription page:
    http://catalog.lasvegasadvisor.com/productdetail.cfm?ItemNumber=LVAFUL&AffiliateID=2004027375

If you're not interested in a full subscription, you should at least sign up for the free email newsletter, Las Vegas Advisor Lite. Here's that link:
    http://www.lvalite.com

3. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Thanks Ken! This forum is SSSSOOOO addictive!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2004