Freeroll Info

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by mariad, Oct 20, 2006.

1. mariad

mariad New Member

I received this info in an email.

The online site, Bet21.net is running a $100,000 freeroll qualifier for a televised UBT event. Bet21.net is a free-play site only, so it's completely within the law. Not only is there no real-money gambling on this site, but no deposit of any kind is necessary to play -- yet you'll qualify for the TV tournament for real dough. You have nothing to lose!

If you've already installed Bet21.com on your computer, you won't see these tournaments at that site. You'll have to go to Bet21.net and download the software. They're serious about keeping these absolutely free. You can, however, use your existing Bet21.com username and password to login once you've installed the play-money-only client.

The qualifiers are running every three hours, beginning daily at 1:30 am EST. Right now they're under-filled, because few people know about them. So now's your best chance to get past step one. Make to a final table in one of these dailies and you qualify for the Nov. 9 freeroll, where the final 6 go to LA and compete for $100K. It's free and fun, and there's a giant upside. This is a good one. Good luck!

2. noman

noman Top Member

Yes, Mariad!

But as of 8:43 EDT, the last one was at 7:30. Unless they update. good deal. doesn't take long to download. If you're already bet21 you can use same info for net. Or create different no obligatory account.

Appreciated LVA's e-mail alert to fact. But as I said. 7:30 was last one listed tonight and none listed for tomorrow or thereafter.

Try it and see. You might like it.......or not.

3. mariad

mariad New Member

There are more new tourneys listed now.

Maria

4. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Cmon,cmon

BJT L A special at Net21.NET. 10:30 pm tonite.

5. noman

noman Top Member

Free rollsssssss

Well that's cool. Last I looked the 7:30 was it, so I went to play ubt. Saddam Hussein!

6. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Clock Problem on Bet 21 Freeroll

Well, it's 9:30 a.m. EST, only an hour until the Sat. Oct. 21 10:30 a.m. freeroll. The status is only announced and the timer says it's ten hours until this tournament starts. I sent a message to customer support about it.

7. Monkeysystem

Reinstalled -Op Check Good

I reinstalled the software on my computer and it seems to have fixed the problem.

It was weird because I had the right time earlier. MrsMonkey set up an account and that's when everything seemed to go haywire.

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

I guess that's what happens when U "monkey around" with the system :laugh:

9. Reachy

Reachy New Member

time warp

Had similar problems with the clock on the Golden Palace Software. Couple times it's just frozen or gone back in time. Suited me fine last night because it took me back to the time before I busted out!!! :laugh:

Cheers

Reachy

10. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Key is download BJ21.net

Thanks for the post. I was worried because at bj21.com all the games are gone. Maria's post about downloading bj21.net helped. They are all there to play and I see I am in the invite. This is golden opportunity for BJT players since these freerolls do not appear on UB.com or UB.TV either and with most people already having downloaded bj21.com they probably won't find bj21.net for a while.

Toolman, this is your chance, jump in now!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  11. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm sure Pat meant bet21.net and bet21.com, not bj21.

12. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Confusing

Wow! So now I have both bet21.com and bet21.net software installed on my laptop. If I want to play for money I start bet21.com and if I want to access the freerolls I have to start bet21.net. Crazy.

Cheers

Reachy

13. Monkeysystem

It happened again

This time it was off by sixteen hours. I reinstalled it and it fixed it again.

There's something weird going on with this software.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2006
  14. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

"There's something weird going on with this software."

Ya think? Lol

15. Monkeysystem

It fixed itself

On our other computer the problem resolved itself without any intervention by me. The solution seems to be to just ignore the timer. :confused:

16. Monkeysystem

But...

Not as weird as the avatar in the last post by Reachy in this thread... :yikes: :vomit: :cry: