FRIDAY NIGHT $20 BLACKJACK TOURNAMENT SAM'S TOWN TUNICA

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Custer777, May 17, 2014.

1. Custer777

Custer777 Member

93 entries Friday night got Robert F $930 cash and $500 in table dollars for 1st place. Good job Robert and not a bad payday for a $20 tournament. May 30 there will not be a $20 BJ tournament. Sam's Town has the quarterly $200 buy-in, $12,000 guarantee 1st place tournament going on. The $200 gets you an entry and two night stay. Promotional code when you call is BJMAY14

PitchMan likes this.
  2. PitchMan

PitchMan Top Member

I didn't play the Sams Friday night tournament. Instead I played the Friday night round of the Fitz $20K tournament. I did, however, talk with several who played the Sams event and at least two said that they were told by Sams personnel that they need people to call in and sign up for the May 30/31 event. If they don't have a sufficient number of players signed up by this Friday (One week before the tournament), Boyd will pull the plug on it. They did it once in 2013. If you plan to play, please call in and get your room reservation and sign up for the tournament. And tell everyone you know to do so too. It could make the difference in having or not having the tournament. Thanks,

By the way, it was a good week for Robert - He won the 60" TV at Fitz on Saturday too :)