Geekonomics/Freakonomics!

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Reachy, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I often visit the sister site, blackjackinfo.com, as they regularly have some very interesting threads plus it helps me keep up with the world of blackjack in general.

Just found this link over there that I thought would appeal to plenty over here - www.swivel.com. If you enjoyed "Freakonomics" as I did you'll love this site

Another one is http://www.bigempire.com/vegas/luckybj.html. Fantastic advice for all blackjack players.

One of my own - www.uncyclopedia.org. It's like wikipedia written by Noman...

cheers

Reachy

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Dude Reachy

btw "Dude" is a Ca. slang for "man" which is a generic slang for getting your attention ( I say that not only for our friends in Europe but Tollman and noman also) That Lucky Ned is HOT (Hot is a slang word for Cool which is a slang word for too many Benadryls which this posting represents) :p

3. Reachy

Reachy New Member

?

I can honestly say that I didn't undertstand most of your post Barney :D. Have you thought of going cold turkey?

Have you come across Ned before?

Cheers

Reachy

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Looking for Ned

No Reach I have not seen Ned but I can assure you I will be looking for him. I strongly urge Ken to buy "Lucky Neds" BS chart and put it up on his Bayview Strat pages for SALE! This is the revolution all gamblers have been waiting for! Stanford Wong? LMAO Lucky Ned is our savior! :laugh:

5. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Reachy:

Barney Stone has been taking lessons from noman. Yep, he's gone over to the "dark side" of the English language. :dude: :yikes: