GOlden Acorn Tournaments in December

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by RKuczek, Dec 3, 2006.

1. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

The Golden Acorn $5,000 tourney ($15 buy-in/$10 rebuy), will be the second Saturday of the month; 9 December - the year end invite tourney - invites based on performance in the regular monthly tournaments - will be the following Saturday, 16 December - the tourney on the 9th will be your last chance to gain points towards the invite tourney -

prize levels for the regular tourney are

1st $2,500
    2nd $1,000
    3rd $500
    4th $400
    5th $300
    6th $200
    7th $100

the first prize for the invite tourney is a Ford F-150 pick-up truck or cash alternative; second place receives $3,000

if you make the final table in the December regular tourney - you will be in the invite tourney

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Golden Acorn $25,000+

Just got info from one of my new friend and a new member here at BJT.com "Pine Tree" re Golden Acorn freeroll this Saturday. The event will offer no re-buys. Same format as usual which is one advance from tables of 6 to semis and finals. Those invited have qualified by earning points during previous tournaments call Adriana. Im guessing we will see up to 3 drawn to final table at about 5:30pm pst. Be prepared for rain if you are driving as our first eL Nino storm is expected on Saturday. These are the names of our crew whom have earned entry that I know of

RKuczek
    napodot
    Pine Tree
    Barney Stone- this is my biggest prize pool in my short career

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Best of luck to our BJT friends in the desert!