Good and bad out of Pehcanga

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Barney Stone, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Good and bad out of Pechanga

Good news is they will be offering a monthly tournament of various floor games-next month is Pai Gow-so maybe a BJ game once a quarter.

Bad news. yesterdays game was 1/7 advance with no rebuys. They increases the chip stacks to 2000$ with a 100$ min and replaced the 1000$ max with no max limit.

Maybe if they went 2/7 it would be ok with no rebuys. this stinks. Hope they dont stick with it I dont know if this setup is worth the drive.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2008
  2. Bi-Kemba

Bi-Kemba Member

Not Good At All

I saw this tournament listed when I was down there Barney Stone. You are so right about the non-rebuys. This is the worst part about it. What many people don't realize, to just piggy-back, California is so huge that for even patrons like myself coming from Pasadena,CA is a murderous drive with gas right now at $3.76 a gallon. It literally takes a full tank of gas to get down there. Yes, people, sometimes driving in California is like driving in Texas going 20 East. Nothing at all to look at. I don't like this format and maybe someone will say something about this to management. Not fair at all. Good post and keep up the good work on providing the most accurate information. What's your next tournament Barney? I would really like to meet you since you're in that Ventura County area? Take care.