Good save Rookie...

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Aug 30, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Wow, thanks Rookie.

Seems that Planet Hollywood is having duel tournaments on the same week in September. My host call today to invite me to the their blackjack on with registration on the 20th and play on 21st and 22nd.

I changed the event calendar when I saw the wrong dates on it, however Rookie correct the dates back and informed me what the problem was.

The PH has a Slot tournament schedule for registration on the 20th and plays on the 21st and 22nd, while the blackjack registration when be held on the 21st and play on the 22nd and 23rd. Seems the host was the one who made the mistake by mis-reading the tournament schedule for next month and give me the wrong information.

Thanks Rookie for catching the mistake.

2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

It's always nice to know that somebody's got your back. Attaboy, Rookie! :D

3. Opus21

Opus21 New Member

He's my man

Rookie keep reaching for the stars. Thanks for the heads up on P.H.!!

4. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Actually the problem began with VIP instructions (more fuel for your fire, Toolman) to hosts to book participants in both events for Thursday arrival and check in. In fact the mailed invitation states "3-night complimentary stay requires Thursday night arrival".

Since this would require BJ tournament players to spend 2 full days at PH prior to the tournament and check out Sunday morning prior to the final day of the BJ event, I contested this with my host. She said the info provided all hosts including tournament dates contradicted what I said was on my invitation.

After checking with VIP Services she called back and said I was correct and could arrive Friday and depart Monday. She said the hosts would have to contact all they've booked to date as all had been booked for Thursday arrival
    but I recommend anyone booked prior to today make the call yourself.

5. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Amen, Amen. Do as the man says!!! :cool: