Goth

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by Reachy, May 25, 2007.

1. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I was scanning all the satellite channels late at night a few days ago just see if there was anything worth Sky+ing (it's the UK equivalent of TiVo) to watch at another time. As I was scrolling down through the minority interest channels, for some reason I stopped at one called "Zone Horror", drawn to a film called "Goth". "I know that film", I thought to myself, "wasn't that the one that Hollywood Dave was in?" I pulled up the on-screen information but that did not ellicit any useful additional information. So I set it to record and forgot about it.

Then yesterday evening as I was looking through my recorded programs for episodes of Family Guy to watch "Goth" appeared, so I decided to watch. That was 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back. The opening scene has a black-clad girl waking up on the bathroom floor, blood spattered and clearly confused. She gets to her feet and staggers into the main living area of the house to be confronted by a room full of dead bodies. She looks around then inexplicably decides to open the closet. And who should come tumbling out and die on the floor in front of her? Yes, that's right, it was Dave Stann, adorned with black lipstick and a rather fetching fishnet t-shirt. I decided to persevere and watched a further 10 minutes or so (which took us back 18 hours in the past) which included a nightclub scene and Dave dancing and punching the air to a rawk band!!! Then, readers, I'm afraid I had to switch off; it was my bedtime and I was starting to get scared!

I do intend to watch the whole film actually, and there was at least one naked woman in it so it's not all bad :D

I'm off to Amazon now to give it 5 stars and see whether we can shift some units. You are the King Dave, you've got to get some more acting gigs.

Cheers

Reachy

2. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

my my my

oh my friend you are most definately in for a "TREAT"! Such classic storytelling...amazing character development...and of course plenty of fake blood & boobies! lol

-hd.

3. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Does fake refer both to the blood and the boobies? :D

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

Quarter

I did another 15 minutes last night. Actually I'm not sure I can do any more than that in one go. No more boobies but Dave and his girlfriend take a new drug that simulates near death experiences called "white light". Goth, not only the name of the film but also the name of the main female protagonist/baddy, is the supplier of said narcotic after she has saved Dave (Boone) and his girlfriend from murderous attackers/rapists outside a nightclub. After taking the drug they wake up in a goth/voodoo passion wagon where Goth offers them various drugs and then picks up a random drunk male for sex and possibly murder.

Tune in next week for more.

Cheers

Reachy

5. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

i love it

wait...are you talking about my real life, or the movie? confused.... lol

sex, murder & goth clubs -- you know me! ;) i look forward to your next synopsis...

-hd.

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

7. Reachy

Reachy New Member

My eyes, my eyes!!!!!!

Managed about 1/2 hour of Goth last night and it was a roller coaster ride of murder, sexual violence, boobies, lashings of fake blood, and most scarily a Dave Stann nude scene with his bottom playing a prominent role!!!!

I'll pick up where I left off, with Dave and his girlfriend practically kidnapped in the back of a goth passion wagon, and the female baddy, Goth, is about to commit a forced sex act on the drunk male she just picked up. After the act the victim is propelled onto the road and Goth begins to taunt Dave about his sexual activities.

They now pitch up at a brothel and this is where it gets interesting. Goth beats up and threatens to kill the security and demands that all the girls are lined up. She then informs Dave that he must have sex with one of the girls in front of his girlfriend else she will murder the security guard and one of the girls. Dave reluctantly agrees and for some reason selects the most obese prostitute to commit this act with. Anyway, Dave and the prostitute get nude and we are treated to a back view of him "making the beast with two backs". It's all very erotic :eek: !

After that, its back into the passion wagon and Dave's girlfriend decides she wants a piece of Goth and so we are treated to some girl/girl action (no boobies) with liberal usage of white light, the drug that Goth introduced them to earlier on.

The next scene has Dave and girlfriend waking up in the wagon and Goth is nowhere to be seen. They step out and it appears they are in the car park of a motel. Dave wants to escape but his girlfriend says that she is sure that Goth is her sisters murderer (which explains the bizarre flashbacks that she's been having when high) and she obviously wants justice. She says she's known this all along and everything she's done up until that point has been to get Goths trust, and that she does still love him.

So they go into one of the motel rooms to find Goth and she's got two people hostage, an old man and another large prostitute (boobies out). She's threatening the prostitute because it seems that the man owes her $50K. Anyway Dave's girlfriend says she wants to help Goth and tapes the prossie to a chair. Goth then proceeds to cut the word "Goth" into the prostitutes chest and I'd swear she was aorta-deep considering the amount of blood oozing from the wound. Girlfriend asks to finish the writing off and gets the knife. Dave, seeing his opportunity tries to intervene, the old man makes a run for it and the large prostitute starts to untaped herself. There is a scuffle, Goth gets the knife back, slits the old mans throat and then stabs the prostitute.

That's it for now, more later....

Cheers

Reachy

8. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Reach

If that last posting isnt reason for a 3 day vacation I dont know what is :laugh:

Otherwise I can wait for tomorrows......:p

9. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

So what

Happened? Did the movie finally burn a whole in your eyes?