Great time to try the Stardust!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Mar 11, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I finally got through to the Stardust marketing dept. today, I forgot it was NasCar weekend.

I was told that they are wanting some more players for this months BJ tournament on the 27th - 29th.

The tournament is still an invite only, but I was told if I get them a list of players by this Monday they would try and get them all in, (except banned players, sorry I tried to get everybody in).

If you are interested PM me on this site, this is a good chance to get included in the last year of the Stardust tournaments. If you want to get invited back they are looking for a $45 plus avg. bet for 4 hours per day, (one of the cheapest avg. needed anywhere).

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Just Don't Say No

I know you wont be able to get me in to the Stardust Tournament but how about my friend Luca Brasi.You dont want to disappoint him now Rick so see what you can do about getting him in.He like Don Corleone does not like to hear the word NO .

If you have to say no to him I would have somebody start your car in the mornings for you .If you know what I mean :bomb:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  3. Walt

Walt New Member

Funny

Very good Joe. But I seriously doubt that Rick knows who Luca is.

4. Twang

It simply wouldn't even sound right if spoken with a Texas accent.

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Why hell yea!

Ol' Luca is my buddy, if he every comes down to Texas I'll have him say "How ya'll doing"....LOL :D