Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Dec 24, 2009.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Merry Christmas
    and
    Happy New Years
    to all the members.

Trouble likes this.
  2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Merry Christmas to all in the tournament world!

:band2:

Trouble likes this.
  3. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Roll Tide!

And to all my friends in Texas, a big ROLL TIDE on January 7th!

Pat

:)

4. TXtourplayer

Kiss of death...

When Ingram won the Heisman I think that was the kiss of death for Alabama to win the National Championship over Texas. Maybe a repete of when Vince Young lost the Heisman to Reggie Bush (USC) and then Texas upset USC for the Championship.

I think is should be a good game though, at least I hope so.

Actually I'd rather see Alabama and TCU playing.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  5. S. Yama

S. Yama Active Member

Hope Everybody have had great Holidays,
    and now:
    Happy New Year!

and many, many winnings,
    and interesting plays.

S. Yama

6. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Likewise

The same to you and ALL of my friends here at BJT forum including our fearless leader Ken!

Billy C

7. TXtourplayer

European Happy New Years wishes...

Andy just called me from England and wanted to wish everyone Happy New Years.

Same to you buddy along with London Colin and Reachy. Hopefully all three of you can come over to a tournament in the states and y'all can meet more BJT.com members.

8. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Thanks, Tex.

Happy New Year to everyone from me too.

9. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Telephoning Txtourplayer

My mobile telephone never worked when I was in Seattle for the TBPA tournament.

I tried using various dialling codes to contact Rick but could never get through. Managed to contact him eventually via my brother in-laws cell phone who lives in Seattle.

On New Years Eve, just after midnight I am going through my mobile phone numbers and telephoning people to wish them well. Rick’s numbers came up, so after working out the time zone difference I thought I would try to ring him.

The fourth number on my phone for Txtourplayer that I telephoned started to ring and was answered with a Texan drawl “hello buddy”. It was nice to speak to Rick again and he mentioned some plans that he had in the pipeline for future TBPA events (always the promoter…lol). I am sure that he will announce them at a later date.

Andy

Ps I am not sure who pays for the telephone calls from the UK to the recipient in the USA. If Rick gets charged on his account for my telephone call, I can honestly say it will break my heart :laugh: