Have you subscribed yet?

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Dec 27, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I just got the latest issue of All-In, with Monica Reeves on the blackjack cover, and Daniel Negreanu on the poker cover.

Wow, if you haven't already subscribed, you're missing out. For tournament players, this just gets better and better with each issue. There are some fantastic articles in there this month.

Subscribe to All In Magazine

Just be prepared to buy the next two issues at the newstand before your subscription starts arriving in the mail. But, whether you subscribe or buy it at the newstand, don't miss out.

Next month, my article has some groundbreaking strategy information for playing to make a swing, and playing to avoid a swing.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  2. Archie

Archie New Member

Tried to subscribe, but I don't think it's available if you don't have a US address. I would also like to get all past issues. Is it possible?

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Archie I'll make you a deal ok?

I'll get you all the past All-In issues if you get Daniel @ Get21.com to let me play in their tourneys ok?

You can use my US address for the Magazine and I'll use YOUR address for Blackjack :cheers:

4. Archie

Archie New Member

LOL. How could I convince Daniel? He sounds like a nice, straight, honest, good fellow who probably never burned a red light in his life?:joker:

Happy New Year