Hep me, hep me, please!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by noman, Sep 29, 2006.

1. noman

noman Top Member

I think the alcohal has finally started attacking the remaining healthy brain cells after satiating on all the weaker ones.

But I is cornfused re St. Kit's qualifiers on Bet21/ubt.

Now, it may be cause I didn't employ the advantage of signing up two seperate accounts, boy did I screw that up. But I see a Mon. Oct 9 event and not a Sat. Oct. 7 event, on both sites.

Indulge me: I received the first of my three free copies of ALL-IN courtesy of LVA, I believe. I'm tryin to subscribe, but ALL-IN, says no discount. I thought LVA said you could get one and I always trust content from Yoda, but that "Best Price" window on BJT leads to a "members" subscription service. Anybody willing to share an advantage play on this one?

2. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Joep's Radio Show

noman, A few weeks ago on Joep's radio show Anthony Curtis said all LVA members would receive a free 3 month subscription to All-in (I received my first free issue a few days ago). He also mentioned that LVA members would get All-in magazine subscriptions for half price which is about $10 for a year instead of the normal $20 (approx). We should be receiving our October issue of the Advisor in the next few days and hopefully there's info in it about subscribing to All-in at the discounted price. We will probably have to go thru LVA to get the discount. This is my understanding anyway. thrasht

By the way I really enjoyed the first issue.

3. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Are you talking about UBT or UB? Because the Oct 7th is UBT (Playubt.com, not UltimateBet) and the Bet21/UB one is Oct 9th.

4. noman

noman Top Member

Ace:

I dunno notin bout playubt. tried long time go to sign into that. I ended up at UBT and bet. thought ubt was just info sight.
    Early on never saw anythin der. Oh weehl, I got one shot.

tanks fer the reply.

5. noman

noman Top Member

No appropriate title

Jes. I enjoyed first issue too. But I called LVA and they said go to ALLinmag.com. Tried that. Site is down. Said call. I called and they said, we don't give no stinking discounts, you'll have to go to "our" web site. I said, your web site said it is down and to call you. She said, go to our web site and gave me the web site address ALLinmag.com. What I found there again, was site down, call the number, so again I listend to some Liszt for about 20 minutes,(sounds better on the phonograph than over the phone) and just before the crescendo I was disconnected, soooo, clicked on the link on this site and see it's still a subscriber site. I don't necessarily need cabinet making or bedspread making magazines, I want to learn to play winning blackjack and read how the winners do it. first issue so slick, maybe I'll pay the $60, but.....17.95 would be better. And in the meantime, the Reachy Cat disease traveled cross the pond and infected my cat and killed her. Bummer.

6. thrasht

thrasht New Member

noman:

Don't give up yet. We still have two more free issues to go. I imagine we will get some kind of offer by mail or in the LVA in the next couple of issues. Anthony Curtis and his staff at LVA have always been top notch in my book and have always followed thru on any offers. My mother is expecting to get Allin for half price and you don't mess with the mom. Jes!!!!

7. noman

noman Top Member

thrasht a rastaman:

I know u right. You told me bout mom. And I agree bout LVA. Now, did you go out and get your gold football helmet yet? (to wear while watching THE MOVIE.)

8. Jackaroo

Jackaroo New Member

Unraveling the confusing relationships

The Oct 7 event is the St. Kitts freeroll on PlayUBT.

PlayUBT is a completely independent site from the other two. It is a free site with no money accounts. An account at PlayUBT is entirely separate from the other two. You can have the same user name and email address as you have at Bet21 or UltimateBet.

The PlayUBT tournaments are not the same as on the other 2 sites. The only thing they have in common is the game software with minor differences such as color scheme, logo on the felt, etc.

The Oct 9 event is the St. Kitts freeroll on Bet21/UltimateBet.

The games and player lists are the same whether you log in from Bet21 or UltimateBet. The tournaments can be accessed from either software application with the same user name regardless of which site the name is registered on. You are logged on to the same server in either case. The game software is the same (with the differences noted above).

It is possible to establish separate accounts at Bet21 and UltimateBet by using different user names and different email addresses. (See my prior post.)

And you can still establish an account at Bet21 via the link at LVA to be eligible for their extras, one of which is quoted here.
    Here's a link to that post: UBT forum

Hope this helps.
    --jr

9. noman

noman Top Member

Jackaroo: By God I think I got it.

The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain.

TY