hey, ace

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by marichal, Apr 10, 2007.

1. marichal

marichal Member

please use some of your monies you have won, to buy a bat for our beloved giants!!!!!!

one and six is not the start that we wanted:mad:

2. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Too bad the Giants ****ing SUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

Go Dodgers. Go Blue.

-hd.

3. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

It's bad enough...

...when I have to watch the Giants get pounded by those douches in blue and white.

But, when I have to endure a full on text message assault on how bad they suck from an Ohio transplant whose on the Dodger bandwagon...then it gets really painful.

Especially because this is the one time I can't say anything back because they're playing so effing bad.

Enjoy your little early season victories. I guarantee you that when I make my way out to Dodger stadium for the next series decked in orange and black that I will be the one throwing out the insults my metrosexual friend. :mad:

And Marichal, they've spent enough money already. Jobu just needs to come and wake up the bats. :)

4. marichal

marichal Member

well said my friend, well said. do not just throw insults at the stadium, but those crummy dodger dogs as well.

deep down, we know HD is a true giants fan. orange and black will be back, (will some help from jobu)