Hola amigos!

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by KenSmith, Nov 19, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Hola amigos,
    I'm logged in from an Internet cafe in central Mexico, just trying to catch up on the latest developments. Sheesh, a guy goes on vacation, and look what happens! :D

I guess I'll be busy the day I return to the US trying to salvage some of my travel expenses for the cancelled Barona trip. Unfortunately, I think most of it is non-refundable. I have round-trip tickets Gulfport to Vegas on Allegiant, which are completely useless. No change, no refund. Then I have Southwest round-trip tickets from Vegas to San Diego, which will probably be useless as well. Then I have my Priceline car cost (sorry for that recommendation guys!). Hopefully Barona will refund my entry fee, and it sounds like UBT will refund the money I already paid them for the TOC.

What a mess.

Oh well, nothing a few cervezas can't wipe away. Hasta pronto, -Ken-

2. arlalik

arlalik Member

Usually you can use Southwest ticket funds without any loss - not refundable, but no loss either.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2007
  3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks. I was thinking that like most airlines I would need to rebook before the original departure date. Southwest is more flexible than that, which is very helpful.

4. Schultzy

Schultzy New Member

Ken, I hope your wife isn't letting you walk the beach with knee-high black socks and sandals! :laugh: