Hollywood Dave on CAESARS 24/7

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hollywood, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Not to shill or anything, but i told everyone awhile back i'd post when i found out when my episode of "Caesars 24/7" would be airing. Well, its TODAY! That's right -- tonite, Monday, @ 10 pm on the A&E network...

And of course, featured prominently are Don Schlesinger's Ultimate Basic Strategy Cards, with which i taught a l'il hottie how to be a Big Player. 2 things of note in tonite's episode:

1. Since final approval went through Caesar's Palace, i was instructed to teach my pupil how to "win" at blackjack -- all without mentioning card counting. !!!! I told them that instead, i'd teach her how to have "the best CHANCE of winning" blackjack by teaching Basic Strategy. We'll see how they edited this together -- cross your fingers. The voiceover they ORIGINALLY wanted me to read had references to counting being ILLEGAL. Of course i refused to say any such thing, but who knows what the final result will be.

2. See if you can spot a certain notorious card counter in the background of certain shots. He/She just couldn't pass up the opportunity for good EV while the cameras were distracting the pit critters.... ;)

-holly d.

2. mikeaber

mikeaber New Member

Never Understood till now

All my life I've heard it said. I always thought it was just a figure of sepach. Now I know it it true. Hollywood is "beside himself!" On Caesars 24/7 on A&E at 9pm CST and also at 9pm CST he's on GSN with Celebrity Blackjack!