HollywoodDave.com is alive!!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Hollywood, Sep 16, 2006.

1. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Saturday, September 16, 2006 is a day that will live in blackjack infamy:

CBS premieres the Ultimate Blackjack Tour, taking televised gambling to the next level…

PlayUBT.com re-launches, providing freeroll elimination blackjack tourneys to win seats on TV…

..............................................and smack-talking finally comes to cyberspace!

Awwww yeah... www.HollywoodDave.com is now completely live, the new home of the bad boy of blackjack on the web. Come by for a spin and talk some trash with me! Part fan site, part informational gateway, and plenty of tournament strategy sessions to come.

Plus, with my current partnerships with Bet21, Team UBT, RGE Publishing, and All In Magazine, you can expect some awesome blackjack deals and promos, including one-on-one training sessions with yours truly. I love blackjack tourneys as much as you do, and this site is only the beginning… the sky’s the limit, so come check it out after the UBT airs & tell me what you think! No morality police over there & the decency patrol's off duty, so feel free to let it all out...

Rock on --

-holly deezy.

2. jmbelders

jmbelders Member

Question about PlayUBT.com

This site going to be just a mirror image of Bet21.com/ultimatebet.com, where as your login for the above mentioned will work also with playubt? If so, how will it benefit me to load a third program on my computer? Inquiring minds want to know.

3. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

As far as the PlayUBT.com website goes, that's just going to be a free play site. You'll find a lot of good information there about Team UBT, the upcoming schedule, and plenty of freeroll events to win your seat to the final TV tables...

-hd.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2006
  4. noman

noman Top Member

Check out site.

Be there after ND KICKS Michigan"s ass. Then, wouldn't mind doin some of the same with my love to hate "boy"