How to Win More Blackjack Tournaments, by Kenneth Smith

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Sep 7, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm proud to announce today the immediate availability of my new E-book:

[​IMG]

Priced at just $14.95, this new E-book is packed with tournament tips to extend your game to the next level.

In particular, the audience here at BJT will be interested to see these brand-new articles in this collection:
    • The Magic Numbers You Should Know for Every Tournament
    • The Return of the "Rule of 2": A new use for an old friend.
    • How Position Affects Micro-Leads: A topic I've never seen discussed before.
    These three items are exclusively available in the new E-book, and have never before appeared in print. I think you'll find that these items alone are easily worth the price of the E-book.

In addition, Henry Tamburin and I chose some of my best columns from Blackjack Insider from the past few years to re-edit and professionally typeset for the E-book. In all, you get 25 articles of in-depth tournament advice.

Buy your copy of "How to Win More Blackjack Tournaments" today.

2. Sonny

Sonny New Member

Congratulations! I’ve been reading your BJI articles for a while now. It’s great to see a new resource for tournament players. Maybe I’ll become the 31st tournament player in the West!

-Sonny-

P.S. - Maybe I'll see you soon Barney Stone. :)

3. Drbass

Drbass Member

Just ordered a copy

I just placed my order for a copy - and am looking forward to reading it (several times). My congrats to you , Ken.

4. KenSmith

Thanks guys. Feedback is always welcome too.

5. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

I've got an hour-long train journey tomorrow ...

and now some reading material to help pass the time. :)

6. Reachy

Reachy New Member

arrrrr

What does the middle initial stand for?

Just downloaded it, can't wait to read it. Can I ask, is this "THE BOOK" or is there likely to be a hardback in the future?

Cheers

Reachy

7. Archie

Archie New Member

I've got a binder full...

of you're interesting articles from BJInsider (around 40), but these three new articles, in my mind, are well worth the price of buyin your online collection.

8. zweeky

zweeky Member

WOW, great announcement, can't wait to read it!

9. tgun

tgun Member

just got it!

I'll be up late tonight reading.

tgun

10. Drbass

Drbass Member

Just read the first half

Couldn't wait to read the book, so I sat down and read the first half in one sitting. Outstanding Ken. A real contribution to TBJ.

11. KenSmith

Thanks guys.

No Reachy, this isn't "The" book, which is still merely an infant in terms of the manuscript. I kept putting Henry off for a long time about this e-book idea, until finally I agreed to look at the material I already had available for it.

Once I realized just how much material already existed, I readily agreed to go forward with this project, but I wanted to be careful to deliver value for my existing audience who likely had seen most of these columns before.

I therefore spent a fair amount of time deciding what new material to add. At this price point, I believe that the value of the 3 new articles justifies the low purchase price. And if you've missed any of the other included columns over the last few years, there's a lot of good stuff in there.

Also, Reachy, the "R" is for Roger.

12. tgun

tgun Member

"How to win......."

Great book Ken. I finished a speed read at 2:00 AM. Now I'm starting to

read again more slowly while taking notes. This info should be able to elevate

all of us to higher levels of play.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

tgun

13. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Not got it

They have taken my money out but I have received no download or anything yet?

Andy

14. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Hey Ken congrats on this publication. I've never downloaded an E-Book before. Is it compatible with a Mac? Im ready to buy! :)

tia

15. KenSmith

Andy, you should have immediately received an email with a link to download. You may want to check your spam folder in case it got filtered into there.

Barney, yes, the E-book is in PDF format and should work fine on a Mac.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2007
  16. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Andy, I just bought and downloaded the e book in less than 2 minutes. The download button was on the payment screen that came up after my credit card was accepted, fwiw....

17. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

good book

well I bought, downloaded and read your ebook

good job Ken - lots of good info -

18. maxwell

maxwell Member

kens book

Ken- Will Your Book Be Available In Hard Back Or Paperback?

19. KenSmith

Maxwell, I don't know. There are no immediate plans to do a print copy, but it is possible in the future. Another alternative is printing the E-book. I had a copy printed at Kinko's for about $17, including color front page, binding and a clear plastic cover.

20. Jeff Dubya

Jeff Dubya New Member

Worth every penny, it's a great read. I printed mine and put it in a binder but would love to have a hardcopy one day as well.