Hurricane Jeanne

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by tahoewolf, Sep 23, 2004.

1. tahoewolf

tahoewolf New Member

Here we go again! Vero Beach, Florida is predicted to be ground zero for landfall on Sunday! :mad: :(

I just got off the phone with Bally's, Northwest Airlines and Dollar Rental! All reservations for my trip tomorrow have been cancelled. This sucks!!!

This time we're not going to leave our Barrier Island house - just ride it out! Bring it on Jeanne!!

If power and or phones go out on Sunday, my communications with the Blackjack group will be limited. Good luck to all at Bally's and lets have a final table with BJ Tourney members only!!

tahoewolf

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Oh man that sucks. We'll miss seeing you there.
    Charley, Frances, Ivan, and now Jeanne. Enough is enough.

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Our prays are with you.

Tahoewolf i'm sorry you'll miss this weeks Bally's tournament in Tunica, but come Sunday I am sure you won't even be thinking about blackjack.

Take care of yourself and we all wish you and yours the best down there. Stay safe and we'll see you at other tournaments.

4. Snapper

Snapper New Member

Hang in there

I like that "bring it on" attitude - so appropriate for a BJ tournament player! I hope you regain control of your life soon (stinking hurricanes...).

5. tahoewolf

tahoewolf New Member

Still here !

Hurricane Jeanne is expected to make landfall tonight. My wife, daugher, 5 dogs and I will be sleeping in the hallway. Thanks for all the messages, both public and private from my friends.

It's expected to move through quickly, but utilities are being cut by the power company at 6:00 tonight, so no more messages. Last time it took over a week before I got back on-line.

Damn, I wish I was in Tunica!