Interview with Sam Vaughn

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Mar 18, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

A new addition to BlackjackTournaments.com: Interviews with leading players.

Check out the premiere of this new section, where I've just posted an interview with Sam Vaughn, winner of MDBJ3.

Player Interviews

2. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Kudos to Kenneth and Rick !!!!

Ken: congrats for a great addition to an already great informative site for BJ tournament players. Rick: well done on a wonderfull interview with a classy player. The inside scoop on the play of Sam Vaughn is very valuable to anybody who is serious about tournament play.
    How refreshing to finally have real facts come out about a succesfull BJ tournament player without the now much too common self promoting hype and fuzzy facts. Stuff that Hollywood must dream about! ( Sorry, could not resist).:joker: :joker: :joker:
    Hope that John Ressman, Yama, (if he can be convinced) and there are many others, are next on your list.
    Keep up the great contribution to the BJ tournament world.

3. noman

noman Top Member

Player Interviews:

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo!

4. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

hey look, another swipe by bjfan4 at yours truly. its good to see some things in this world never change, despite how little you actually know about me -- or care to learn, apparently.

Great interview with a great player, thanks for the info & i agree -- when is yama's turn? now that is something i'd actually pay to hear! kudos to ken, rick et. al. for bringing this great series to light --

-holly d.

5. Do not fret BJFAN4

You will be much better off in all aspects of your life if some things in this world never change and if there are specific items that you actually know little about -- or care to learn.

Thank you very much Ken for this most very welcome addition to your already outstanding site as well as thanks to the participants.

6. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Sermon from the West

Thank you very much Preacher Bradley for the sanctimonious advice. I was poking a little fun at Hollywood's TV personna and did not mean to rattle your cage. Hollywood and I have traded friendly barbs before and we did meet and chat in a very friendly way at the last LVH $Million.
    Just so you know, I intend to continue to express my opinions freely on public forums. So, preach on.:joker: :joker: :joker:

7. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Classy Guy

You couldn't have made a better choice for your first interview! Besides being a very good player, Sam is one of the nicest individuals that plays tournaments!

8. I'm far from the Pulpit.

As well you should. Regardless of whether you think you rattle someones cage or not by doing so. I wouldn't want things any other way. Oh, that's what I did as well, isn't it? :D

9. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Great Article, Thanks Ken

Nice article and it was FREE!

Sidekick

10. A very interesting article. Thanks for another great addition to the site. The story about sleeping in the van reminds me of going to the Gulfport Grand years ago before they built their hotels and sleeping in the parking garage after a long night of gambling. Oh, the things we do to have a good time.:laugh:

11. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Cruise winner as well

I have known Sam for years and he has always been nothing but a gentleman for the entire time I have known him.

Sam and his partner in crime...lol (Fred H.) went on my first blackjack cruise last year and Sam won the second tournament of four we held, just another of Sam's many victories.