Introducing Myself

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by Hero, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Hero

Hero New Member

Hi everyone-

My real name is Randy, but I thought "Hero" was a cool nickname. (That was my nickname when I lived in Slug Hall in college, given to me by the slugs.)

I'm looking forward to learning something about blackjack here. I've been playing poker quite a bit for the last couple of years, but I recently picked up Sklansky on Blackjack and I'm intrigued. :)

2. noman

noman Top Member

Welcome "Hero"

If u pay attention, u can definetly pick up some tips at this site. U might also cross over to globalplayer.com to the sit & go bj tourneys or the Wed tourneys, or the cruise tourneys, to whet u're whistle and dip u're toes, to test the waters, before screaming at the cold shock that hits u're groin.

3. swog

swog Elite Member Staff Member

Welcome

Welcome fellow Texan.
    If you are new to BJ in general, you may want to also check out Ken's other site....blackjackinof.com
    That site is geared toward BJ in general, where this site points more toward tournament play..........good luck and welcome aboard.

4. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Hi neighbor

Welcome neighbor, i'm in Irving myself. If you are interested in learning tournament blackjack you'll have to come play some of my local tournaments.

We get a group of locals about once a month or so for some freindly little tournaments (about 15 to 25 players).

Cost is from $10 to $50 entries with 100% return for prize money. All the players are friendly and we can help teach you how to play tournament blackjack.

If interested send me a PM (private message) on this site with your contact infomation. I will send you a PM with my contact info.

To send a PM just click on my screen name and then click send private message.

To open PM just go to top right side of your screen and click on private messages.