Ken Einiger interview on Fox News tonight

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Dec 29, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Tonight, Friday Dec 29th, at 10 PM Eastern, 7 PM Pacific,
    tune in to Fox News "On the Record" with Greta Van Susteren and see a live interview with Ken Einiger.

Also, tomorrow Saturday Dec 30th at 2 PM Eastern, 11 AM Pacific, the final show of UBT season one airs. It's "Legends of Blackjack", a table of 7 invited players.

2. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Uh Oh

Kenny being interviewed by Greta. Greta is in to serious mysteries and spent months on Natalee Holloway disappearance in Aruba. Kenny plays in Aruba. This is too good to miss! :laugh:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  3. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

Interview postponed

...just received an email from kenny, apparently they've rescheduled his interview til next week due to coverage of the hanging of saddam hussein. hey, I guess on the ranking of top news stories, blackjack rates just slightly lower than the execution of a brutal world dictator...go figure.

-hd.

4. RandyLad

RandyLad New Member

I think saddam should play a round of UBT, if he wins.....he lives.

5. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey Dave, take it easy on Kenny. I know he can be harsh at times but as former World Blackjack Champion don't call him a brutal world dictator! Gosh :joker:

Attached Files:

6. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

Hypocrisy

Maybe you are right Hollywood about the top stories?

I wonder if Ken Einiger’s television show would have gone out if they were announcing of the death of General Augusto Pinochet?

A brutal dictator who was supported by USA an UK governments when it suited them.

Andy

PS Sorry Ken and all for making this thread political.

7. ANDY 956

ANDY 956 Member

No chance

You are right RandyLad.

If Saddam's options were determined on winning a freeroll on UBT then he may has well place the noose around his own neck.

Bye the way. How are you doing on the win to loss rate Noman?

Andy ;)

8. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

If Einiger doesn't air tonight, the terrorists win.

9. noman

noman Top Member

Droogie....Droogie...Droogie.

The political comment is/was right on. Go figure as HD says.

Funny how it applies not only to politics, but to BJ. And what a commentary that Lewis Black in his Carneige Hall performance can hit the nail on the head with humor, but no one in reality can step up.

I'm still in the negative variance, with so many GD near misses, and glitches(internet and computer) and live dealer "mistakes" that I'm ready to put the noose around my neck.

10. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Resceduled for....

Anyone know when the Kenny E. interview was rescheduled for.....:confused:

Personally I think Saddam got off easy with hanging. I would have made him play freerolls for the rest of his life! But then again that would be cruel and inhuman punishment! :joker:

11. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Freeroll Punishment

And with the freerolls he still would've been subjected to taunting! :laugh:

12. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

better yet -

they should have made Saddam play TEC sngs on UBT -