Ken in MS

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Aug 30, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I just talked to Ken (about 8:45PM CST) and he was almost to Jackson, MS.

Just wanted to post and let everyone know he is okay.

Mr. O is still in Las Vegas and last I heard Walt was still there as of yesterday.

Has anyone heard about Richard Rockwell? Loyd Bagot? Sandi Newbold? How about any of the others that live in the areas hit by Kitrina?

Please post on the well being of players living in areas hit by Kitrina. Our prayers go out to all that were effected by the hurricane.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  2. ptaylorcpa

ptaylorcpa Member

Updates

Rick,

I assume you will post and update when you have more news on how everyone from the coast is doing when you hear more. I'm glad to hear that hopefully Ken got reunited with his family last night. It sounds like he had to fly into Jackson instead of Haitesburg and try to get home. The pictures of the damage are unbelievable. Having seen the damage to Gulf Shores when Ivan came and how it is still not rebuilt, it will be optimistic to think that Biloxi/Gulfport will be back by the end of the year, and even New Orleans ever being the same.

Pat

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Need help from everybody

Yes Pat, I will post as I hear about the well being of any of our friends and fellow players. I hope that others well post here as well should they hear anything.

I still couldn't get through to anyone in New Orleans as of this mourning.

4. maxwell

maxwell Member

katrina

Thanks Txtourplayer For Keeping Us Informed About Our Players Good Job Hope To Here From All In That Area And All Is Well With Family And Freinds