Kenny E's book for sale

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Aug 12, 2005.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Kenny Einiger, 2005 World Blackjack Champion has a new book out called "Play To Win". The book isn't quite ready for delivery yet, as we're waiting for the printing. However, I know many of you will want to get a copy as soon as it is available.

To that end, you can now pre-order the book from my site, and it will ship on the day I receive stock. The store software I use won't let me defer billing, so I've offered a special price for pre-ordering as compensation. Pre-orders will pay $11.96 for the book, which is a discount that equals the $2.99 shipping fee. So, call it what you want, a discount, or free shipping. Same thing. Once stock arrives, the price will be $14.95 plus shipping.

You can place your orders here:
    Pre-Order Kenny Einiger's Play To Win

You'll be billed now, and the book will ship as soon as it is available, which should be late August or early September.

Here's a piece from the book:

“Final hand, the GSN cameras are rolling, I’ve got a max bet of $50,000 out, and so does the chip leader, who stands on 14 against the dealer’s 5. The only way I can win is to double, so I push out another $50,000. The television lights are blazing and I’m sweating bullets as the dealer turns over her hole card, a 9. If the dealer busts, $250,000 and the World Blackjack Championship are mine. Moving so slowly she is almost in reverse, the dealer turns over a queen!”