Kenny Smith Live

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Joep, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

Our own Kenny Smith "The Godfather Of Blackjack Tournaments" will be this weeks guest on the Kenny E radio show.The show will air live on Thursday night July 14th at 6 P.M. Pacific Time.You can listen to this show on radio station KLAV 1230 on the am dial or on the internet at www.klav1230am.com/lowbandwith/liveonair.htm
    You may also call in to the show with questions for Kenny Smith or any of the other on air guest that this show provides every week.

Call Toll Free @ 1-866-820-5528
    or locally @ 1-702-731-1230

Please note the toll free number gets the bulk of the calls so you may encounter a busy signal.The local number has multiple lines available

Thanks,
    Joep

2. PhillyPhlash

PhillyPhlash New Member

Well Done

I've just finished listening to the three of you on Mr. Einiger's radio program . . . via the internet. Congratulations on a job well done. (Actually I was a mite surprised how willing you all were to give up your secrets to selecting winning games and even what I thought were closely guarded blackjack tournament strategies.)

Right at the end of the show, Mr. Einiger listed some upcoming tournaments including a reference to an August 11th tournament at the Golden Nugget. I've seen no information on this contest; anybody care to share details?

Good Luck on your proposed $2,000,000 Tournament kicking off in December!

And Good Luck in Aruba too!

3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the comments. The show was quite enjoyable for us, so I hope it came across that way over the air. I may listen in on the replay, which I think is on Saturday at 4 PM Pacific.

As for the tournaments that Kenny E mentioned, you're right, several were not listed here. I got a list from Kenny and I'll be posting them in a few minutes here.
    The only info he provided for the Nugget event is that it is $75,000, and on August 11th. I'm actually not sure if that is first place or total prizes.