Kevin Blackwood guest at BlackjackInfo chat

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jul 8, 2009.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Kevin Blackwood is the scheduled guest for the Thursday chat this week over at the BlackjackInfo message boards. Note that you'll need a separate user account over there to attend, though you are welcome to use the same username to create the account there.

Join us in the BlackjackInfo chat room for these scheduled chats:

Mondays at 7 PM Eastern, (Mon 2300 UTC): General Chat
    Tuesdays at 10 PM Eastern, (Wed 0200 UTC): BJ Newbie Free Chat Tutoring
    Thursdays at 9 PM Eastern, (Fri 0100 UTC): General Chat

Currently Scheduled Chat Guests:
    Thursday July 9th at 9 PM Eastern (Fri 0100 UTC): Our guest will be professional blackjack player and author [SIZE=+1]Kevin Blackwood[/SIZE]. As a pro, Blackwood won more than a million dollars at the tables. He has authored several books on the game. As one of the nicest guys in the blackjack world, we look forward to his visit.

Special Chat time: Saturday July 25th at 1 PM Eastern (Sat 1700 UTC): Our guest is [SIZE=+1]Dr. Dylan Evans[/SIZE], lecturer in behavioral sciences School of Medicine, University College Cork from Ireland. Dr Evans spoke at the 14th International Conference on Gaming and Risk-Taking at Lake Tahoe, where his topic was the nature of advantage players' "risk intelligence". More information available at his site: http://www.dylan.org.uk/

2. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

BJ Info.com Chat

As long as I've been a member of both sites, I've been unaware of the blackjackinfo.com scheduled chats.

I didn't see a link for chat at the sister site, how do we access?

Incidently, lightning did not strike 3 times in a row in the tune of 16K in LAS this past week end.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
  3. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

The chat room was added a few months back, so it is still relatively new. To access it, go to the forums at http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/ and look in the menu bar across the top for "Chat Room".

Congratulations! :D

For every else's understanding, the first two lightning strikes were a couple of particularly bad beats, one for me and one for rookie789. Sounds like he was the one delivering the beat this time around.