Last hand

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by darklord, Oct 27, 2005.

1. darklord

darklord New Member

On the last hand, assume a scenerio where 3 players advance out of 7 and all players' chips are roughly the same within a variance of $200 and I must bet first. is it better to have the most unbet chips outside (bet minimum or half/quarter max bet) or is it better to bet the max? Max is 500 and min is 5.

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

The way you presented this problem makes it a problem to answer.You say all the bankrolls are close .Yet you say there is a variance of 200.You only tell us that you bet first but not what your bankroll is.If I were in your position and I was one of the top 3 BR I would zero in on BR 4 and see if there was a way to lock him out of the low and double down to get the high back.You never did tell us if there was surrender in this tournament .If there was then your abilty to lock BR 4 out of the high and surrender back for the low becomes the better play.More details would help for future problem solving.Hope this help in your quest for the right play . ;)