Latest postings

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by toolman1, Jan 19, 2007.

1. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

I have nothing to say here. Just wanted to get my name registered as the last posting for this category. That means that out of the 10 major categories, I have the latest posting on 1/2 of them at this point in time. OK, OK, I know Reachy, noman and fgk42 have done a lot better but an accomplishment is an accomplishment. :D

Last edited: Jan 19, 2007
  2. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

What an accomplishment

Toolman, congratulations!!

Evidentily the bedroom painting is complete or your wife is doing the trim.

3. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

She's sleeping. That's why I'm free to screw off on the computer without the "you spend too time on the computer" lecture. Hey, It's my life. :p

4. Reachy

Reachy New Member

details

Toolman

What colour did you paint the bedroom? Did you use a roller or brush? What other tools did you use?
    I'm putting a new deadlock on the front door today and taking the TV to the repair shop.

Cheers

Reachy

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  5. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Paint

We're going to hire a professional to touch up our house interior to get it ready for the market. Toolman, what are your rates?

6. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Reachy,

Color is a light blue and I used a brush for the trim and roller for the rest. As for tools, this is where I have the advantage. As with many projects, preparation is most of the work and I have all the necessary tools. Screwdrivers, scrappers, joint compound (plaster for reconditioning defects), tarps, etc., etc., etc.. The list goes on and on and is beyond the comprehension of most mortals so there is no need to list them all. Hope your TV works when you get it back. I've found that unless it's really expensive, TVs have become a throw away item.

Monkeysystem,

There are just too many tools to haul around to do the job right so I'm not for hire. You could hire fgk42 but not on Fridays. That's his big posting day. That leaves noman and Reachy - your call.

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey I can paint here's some of my recent works! :joker:

Attached Files:

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hey toolman, I found some photos of your job sites: :joker:

Attached Files:

9. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

You SOB. You followed me. The jig is up. :laugh: