Latest UBT information

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by TXtourplayer, Mar 8, 2006.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I was checking other sites and found this post by Bradley Peterson over at LasVegasAdvisor.com in their forum under UBT section.

Information that I just heard today is as follows. Bet21.com, which will be one of two online sites opening first with the Elimination BJ format (the other will be one of the online poker sites, but I'm not sure which one at this moment), looks like it will go live sometime between May 15 and June 15. Prior to this time there will be a beta-testing period. Beta testers will be secured through LasVegasAdvisor.com and WorldBlackjackChampion.com. Details on how to be one of the testers will be posted as soon as they are worked out.

Also, the second season of the UBT tour is being planned now. The only thing established is that the first tournament of the second series will be held in the last week of September in Aruba with a guaranteed million-dollar prize pool. This will be the first UBT event open to the public, and anyone can enter for a $2,500 entry fee. There will also be many opportunities to qualify through satellites online, and possibly land-based.

2. Wow

This sounds great Rick! Thanks for posting it! :D

You beat me to the punch! I was traveling last night. Thanks for the help.