Live from St. Kitties

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by fgk42, Oct 28, 2006.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

I just got this from Hollywood Dan:

Yo bitches I fly on Hollywood Air and I'm tellin you it is da bomb. Funky music, big ass waitresses the whole 9 yards!

Not too much action yet - I went to the beach and had some chick take my photo on the beach.

I'm luvin this freaking place to pieces - I may never come home

Yo

Hollywood Dan

Attached Files:

2. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

I'm on Ken watch

I'm live from the US Airways lounge thingy in the Charlotte airport waiting for the connecting flight to St. Kitts, and more importantly, the first Ken Smith airport sighting of the day.

3. Hollywood

Hollywood New Member

i'm live from the floor of the lounge next to gate 49a here @ LAX, where I was unable to board my scheduled flight 5 hours ago due to American Airlines incompetance. Never again.

My arrival in St Kitts will be delayed to close to 10 pm tonite, which will put me in dire jeopardy of missing one of the most important events of this entire week: the opening nite party!

don't drink all the rum, Ace - and whatever you do, keep Ken Smith to a strict two-drink-limit. There's just no telling what kind of obscene vulgarities he'll start spewing once the sauce hits his brain...

-hd.

4. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Effin AA

That's wack.

See, should have gone into Charlotte instead of PR. :laugh:

I already drank all the gin they had in first class on the way here, so I think I can leave a little rum for you at the party.

Although I don't know if I can comply with keeping Ken to a two drink limit. My plan has always been to try to get Ken drunk enough that he's hungover when it's time to play, then move in for the kill. :joker:

Hope you make it out of LAX soon, dude.

5. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Attached Files:

6. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Practising his trancsendental levitation by the looks of it. :)

7. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Hollywood Dan - update

Man this is a great place - lots of babes all around. Not too much internet access though. Found this cool chick on the beach and had a bitchin time.

I keep seeing this yellow blur every once in awhile - maybe too many Margarita's

Later dudes

Attached Files:

8. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Pictures

Well its Hollywood Dan here. I just got a picture back from the developers. It's of Joep and his little buddy Hollywood Dave (HD). What do you think?

Attached Files: