LIVE NOW! Play UBT online

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sidekick, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

:celebrate

August 30th 2006

UBT online play was born!​

SidekickUBT

fyi.. ultimatebet.com is just one of many online sites to have the UBT charter.​

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2006
  2. Reachy

Reachy New Member

I Like It!!!

I LIKE IT...

ALOT!!!!!

Get over the ultimatebet guys, the game is excellent! And there are lots of poker players around. They like to go all-in ;) ! My first tourney, 3 out of 7 left after 1st elimination hand, I came 2nd overall, but accidentally made an all-in bet early on myself which I luckily won. The elimination rounds add a new angle (which I like) and the DD cards are face down (another new angle to me), plus there is a secret bet (which I didn't use). And the dealer is sexy....

See you there.

Cheers

Reachy

3. technokidz

technokidz New Member

What is the address?

What's the site address to play UBT online?

thanks

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

5. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

UBT Charter Members

Will Bet21, UltimateBet, etc. all be operating entirely separately, or will they be portals to the same tournaments, as I believe poker sites tend to be?

I'm wondering if membership of one site might preclude membership of another.

6. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

They actually have cash games in tournament blackjack. Wasn't expecting to see that.

7. AceDonovan

AceDonovan Member

Nevemind, I read it wrong. It's just multi player.

8. noman

noman Top Member

Ubt On Line

Here we go kids. All 5k plus of ya. Today Sept. 1 after not having an internet connection for some time, I SEE UBT is for real for all. Jump in, get ready for the Aruba qualifiers. Prepare to take the golden ring from Cerritos' nose.

And if ya can't stretch far and fast enough to pluck the ring, YOU WILL ENJOY THE RIDE!

Go for it. "Just do it!"

9. noman

noman Top Member

Ultimate Bet Charter?

Ken: Who, what other sites, besides ultimate bet are chartered for the format and will the others be offering satelittes to Aruba, or, or , or......

10. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Bet21.com

The only other site I know of for sure is Bet21.com, which should be up within a couple of weeks.

11. Prospect

Prospect Member

Server Crashed?

Ah, yeah. I can't play right now. It keeps trying to connect to the secure server.

12. noman

noman Top Member

Prospect: You wolf in sheep's clothing:

I do believe you made it to a tourney fri night. If not. Welcome to my world.

13. Prospect

Prospect Member

Yes, I made it on Friday. Since I played several games, I don't remember in which game you were there.