Lose weight and win money...

Discussion in 'Tournament Blackjack Players Association' started by TXtourplayer, May 18, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

I have a bet for everyone coming to Tulsa next week that is a win/win for all of us.

The bet is everyone put up $100 dollars (cash) and at the end of the week we all weight ourselves and document the weights for each one of those wanting to take this bet.

Then in August at the Laughlin TBJPA events we will weight in again. Every player who loses at least 10 pounds will split any money from the players who didn't lose 10 pounds.

No precentages or who loses the most, simply everyone that loses 10 pounds win, (even if we don't win any money).

What can be a better bet? To win we have to get healthier and in doing so may even win some money. Even if all the contestants use over 10 pounds, we'll all be winners just for losing the weight.

What do you think? I know I can stand to shed well over the 10 pounds, but it is a good starting point.

Anyone interested just reply to this post. Knowing how much all of us hate to lose money, we should all lose the 10 pounds within this time limit.

If this goes over well, maybe we can carry it over from August to another scheduled event as well. Just seems like a fun way to lose some pounds and get healthier.

Hope I'll have several willing to take me up on this bet.

2. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Am I an Orphan Here?

Rick:

What about those of us who need to gain weight instead of losing it? (LOL)

This just isn't right!! LMAO

Skipper :joker:

3. thrasht

thrasht New Member

I'm In

Count me in Rick. This will give me good incentive to lose some pounds. You know I will drink a few milkshakes and have a pizza before weigh in. lol

And yeah I feel really bad for you Skip. NOT lol, again

4. bobh4545

bobh4545 New Member

I'm in Rick
    Thats about the only bet, that i will have an advantage on you guys

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Hopefully we all win...

I know I need to lose the weight anyway, so even if no one wins any money we'll still all be winners for losing 10 pound each.

What will suck is if I don't lose the 10 pounds and the then lose the $100 on top of that...LOL