LVH 100K Tournament

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by marichal, Mar 18, 2012.

1. marichal

marichal Member

congratulations to leilahay who was wildcarded in to the second round saturday morning and went on to capture first place.:D
    great to see some of the old gang from seattle, as well as the half dozen that made the trip down from reno.

2. rookie789

rookie789 Active Member

Congats Leila

My hats off to Leila for her $50K win although not unexpected. She's a veteran tournament player and has a license to win any tournament.

Again, Congrats Leila!

3. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

A real accomplishment!

This event had over 700 entrants. Taking first place is something to be very proud of.
    Good job girl!!!!!

Billy C

4. sweet william

sweet william Member

WTG congrats

5. leilahay

leilahay Member

Thanks to all of you. As any who have played it know, this is no cakewalk. I am still pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. I thought I was done by hand 16 of semi. Low chip, went all in and got a blackjack. Won the next five hands to get to the final. I also think I made a huge mistake in the last hand of the final. You know how it is when you replay everything all night after it's done. I will put the details in the teasers thread and let the number boys figure it out. I got lucky, it worked. I guess it was my time.

Thanks again. Hope to see many of you in the future.

d2006s likes this.
  6. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Wow! Just saw this. ATTAGIRL!!!!!!!! Truly wonderful news. You and Marichal must both be floating on Cloud 9.

A truly well-deserved victory - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

7. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Way to go Leila! Well-deserved nice payday!