Mark "Elvis" Davis

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by oneeyedjacks, Jul 1, 2005.

1. oneeyedjacks

oneeyedjacks New Member

Mark "Elvis" Davis used to sing and run the Elvis Tribute BJ tourney at the Edgewater in Laughlin. He ran a great tournament. He vanished a couple months ago. Anyone run into him in Vegas or anywhere else?

2. Joep

Joep Active Member

Elvis Is Dead

Don't you keep up on current events Elvis has been dead a long time.But there is a fat cowboy from Texas that goes by the name of Rick that could do a great Elvis impersonation and run blackjack tournament also.Let me know if you want to contact him I know the president of his fan club.Chuck "Instagator" is his name and for a free meal he can arrange a meeting with the Elvis cowboy :laugh:

3. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

You ani't nothing but a Hound Dog

Hey man, Don't be Cruel. You got me so up-set I could finish my peanut butter and banana sandwich becuase my upper lip is twitching. You better Return to Sender, or we be doing the Jailhouse Rock...LOL

Actually Joep is attempting to host a $2 million dollar blackjack tournament somewhere in the Las Vegas area, I'm not sure of his Elvis impersonation, but he is older and fatter then me. He also has been on TV more then me (although his face is usually blurred).

To book this Brooklyn Elvis contact his manager the colonel (aka: Matt Sacca). He does most of Joep on air promotions....LOL

4. oneeyedjacks

oneeyedjacks New Member

Thanks, but...

Well I guess some response is better than no response.

First, Bobblehead Bob, aka Captian Bob disappeared from the Colorado Belle. He went 350 lbs., wore a captain's hat and black shorts. BB ran all the promos over there for years, and ran them well! My understanding he went to Hollywood to seek fortune, since he already had fame.

Next, Mark "Elvis' Davis vanished along with the Edgewater's famous Mr. Lucky. Mr. Lucky was a 70 year old twig who handed out the beads while wearing an obnoxious green sequined suit. Rumor had it someone behind the scenes guy took them both to Vegas to avoid the rath of the MGM/Mirage takeover.

I really do miss these three guys.

"Elvis" as the role of tourney diector called a misdeal at my table when I had a 2/1 BJ with a high bet.

Actually "Google" Mark "Elvis" Davis and you get two references at the top of the list, just out-of-date. They are for EW, try it.

5. Opus21

Opus21 New Member

More than I needed to know

Yep. You told me more than I needed to know about both these guys.

Actually, there are more colorful guys on Fremont Street -per block- then you
    could ever have the misfortune to meet.

6. oneeyedjacks

oneeyedjacks New Member

We Have an Elvis Sighting

After two years. I want to welcome "elvismd42" to the group. He just joined August 1st, but has not posted yet.

Hopefully MD will let us know what he has been up to when he gets back from Memphis.