Million Dollar Trivia

Discussion in 'Blackjack Tournament Strategy' started by TXtourplayer, May 2, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Here are four trivia questions from the Las Vegas Hilton Million Dollar Tournament.

1. Who is the only player to make the monthly finals in all three years?

2. Who is the only player to qualifiy all three years in month of April each year?

3. Who played in the most monthly tournaments?

4. Who is the only player that qualified in the very first qualifier and the very last one as well?

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  2. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Answer

1. Joe Pane
    2. Bobconley?
    3. Anthony Curtis
    4. Hollywood

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  3. Joep

Joep Active Member

My Guess

1) Me (JOEP) :laugh:

2) Rick "Cowboy" Jensen

3) Ken E (WSOB CHAMP) what else was he going to do with all that money :cool:

4. TXtourplayer

Question one answered

1) Since Joe answered it I guess I'll post it. Joe Pain (Joep) is the only one to
    have made the finals in all three years.

2) ?

3) ?

4) ?

5. TXtourplayer

Joep on the money

I should have not allowed Joep to play since he was one of the answers....LOL

The first three Joep answered are correct, but no one has gotten the 4th question yet. (don't saying anything Joep, I already told you).

6. PhillyPhlash

PhillyPhlash New Member

The One and Only

Unless someone listed in Joep's post of 16 April, "The Final 16", has changed his name, the answer to Question 4 must be the qualifier who wouldn't let his name be posted in that post . . . the one and only Rick Jensen, himself.

7. TXtourplayer

LOL Good Catch!

I was trying to trick you by asking both questions with me beng the right answer.

I did qualify all three years in April, but also in the first and last monthly qualifier's.

The trap was the first qualifier (in 2002) was held in April not May like the passed two years.

My name not being listed was a private joke Joep and I had about a side bet.

Good going PhllyPhlash