Moneybookers

Discussion in 'Sidewalk Cafe' started by London Colin, Mar 27, 2008.

1. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

I've managed to accumulate a modest amount of online winnings in USD, and rather than incur the conversion costs of withdrawing it to my GBP Neteller or bank accounts, only to then deposit it in other dollar-denominated gaming sites, and get charged a second time for the conversion, I think I ought to choose some form of dollar-denominated E-wallet.

Looking at the options available, Moneybookers looks like it might be my best bet. It seems there may even be some scope to make online purchases with it, avoiding the need to convert back to GBP at all for at least some of my shopping needs.

Has anyone any good or bad experiences to report concerning either Moneybookers or any of the alternatives?

2. RKuczek

RKuczek Member

Citadel

I used Citadel before they banned USA players - and they were efficient and trustworthy - think European players can still use them

3. London Colin

London Colin Top Member

Thanks, RK. I'll take a look.

I should really have opened a dollar account with Neteller and used other means of depositing to GBP sites. I presume all these E-Wallet providers operate the same rule as Neteller, that you can only have one account, in one currency? That being the case, I might well find a use for two additional accounts with different providers, one for USD and one for EUR.