My Annual Road Trip QUERIES?????

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by Tinker, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Tinker

Tinker New Member

I will be in NOLA on May 4 for the 2nd weekend of the Jazz Festival. I will start my road trip from there on Monday or Tues May 8-9.

Are there any BJ Tourneys or Poker Tourneys WORTH playing in NOLA or Biloxi that week????

If not, I will head to Hattiesburg (I have an open invitation from The Administrator's wife and son to visit them) so Mr. Smith please advise the family that I am a comin'. Then on to Monticello to visit Rainman and his Mom.

Are there any BJ Tourneys or Poker Tourneys WORTH playing in Tunica the weekend of May 12-14??????

Anyone want to meet for dinner in Tunica or Memphis the weekend of May 12-14??????? Maybe I can get the lovely Vicki Murtha and her BJ Tournament husband Glenn to join us. BTW-Glenn worked cleanup in NOLA for over 6 months and his stories are fascinating.

Then on to Chicago from May 17-21. Are there any BJ Tourneys or Poker Tourneys WORTH playing in the Chicago around those 5 days????????

Anyone want to meet for dinner in Chicago the weekend of May 19-21???????

Then on to my old adult hometown of Deeeetroit. I will be in Detroit from about May 22-31. Once Again, are there any BJ Tourneys or Poker Tourneys WORTH playing in the Detroit or Windsor area around Memorial Day????????

What about any BJ Tourneys or Poker Tourneys WORTH playing in the Niagara Falls (US or Canadian sides) around Memorial Weekend????????

As always, if any of you are on my route, I would love to stop and meet you and of course have dinner (those who know me well will tell you that food is a bigger passion of mine than gaming).

Thanx for reading this. Good luck at the Hilton (for those of you in town for that). I actually have a blind date tonite and will probably miss the soiree at 7PM. Any of you playing the Stardust on Mon-Wed, be sure and come say hello at the banquet or at the tables.

UPDATE FOR YOU BOYD-VEGAS LIVE GAME PLAYERS: ALL the DD at the Stardust are now H17. Sam's Town is trying to lure Stardust players for next year. Don't bother-their DD games are AWFUL; NO das, H17 and the penetration is usually less than 50%.

Luv to all,

Petie