Neteller news about US payments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Mar 21, 2007.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

2. KenSmith

3. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Doomsday scenario?

I have read somewhere that there is a rumour going around that in order to settle with Neteller, DOJ would like transaction records from Neteller which may then be turned over to the IRS for follow-up. Big Poker winners who did not declare their winnings better start shaking in their boots.
    What a mess ! Hope that Neteller does not cave in.:flame: :flame: :flame:

4. chash11

chash11 New Member

Neteller Update Canada accounts

Neteller has now announced they will no longer process transfers related to online gaming sites on behalf of Canada or Turkey resident customers. Further info can be found at the Neteller site listed in Kens post of March 21st. (Neteller updates)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  5. Archie

Archie New Member

That sucks soooooo much...

...well Neteller says Canadians have until April 9th to enjoy their gaming site. After that I can only transfer funds to relatives and friends.

Now my next question...How does Bet21 handle the funding of their accounts right now ...and the withdrawals. By check, probably, but how long does it take both ways:confused:

6. KenSmith

I got a check recently from Bet21 via FedEx. It took only two or three days to be processed and arrive. At that time, anything over $2000 was automatically sent by courier.

However, that appears to have changed now. Ultimate Bet and Bet21 recently merged with Absolute Poker, and the first visible part of that change is a new withdrawal screen and process that now looks just like AP's. I withdrew $2000 a few days ago, and the only option was check by regular mail. I expect it will take a week or more to arrive.

However, the process then and now went quite smoothly for me.

7. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

2 to 3 weeks from request to recieving a check from Bet21...

Deposits into are almost instant....