[New] Blackjack Tournament: The Greenbrier (White Sulphur Spring, WV)

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by CalendarBot, Jul 11, 2012.

1. CalendarBot

CalendarBot New Member

Blackjack Tournament
    The Greenbrier - White Sulphur Spring WV

7/25/2012

User KenSmith just posted a new event on the Event Calendar.

Event Details after this update

Blackjack Tournament
    The Greenbrier - White Sulphur Spring WV

7/25/2012

Details:
    Entry Fee: $250.00 USD
    Unknown format.
    Phone: 855-453-4848
    Details:
    Code:
    Special room rate of $199/night with Tournament Entry.

Prizes:
    No prize information available.

See the entire calendar entry for this event.

See all events at The Greenbrier

Thank you KenSmith for contributing to the calendar!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2013
  2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Thanks for posting this one, Ken. Speaking for myself, it's actually about 100 miles less than the drive to Meskwaki, within my preferred range. OK, an entry fee I can handle and a drive that is pretty long but do-able. But that's not why I appreciate the notification. It's the enormous laugh I got from checking out their website.....

It certainly is $250 to enter. But there is absolutely no further information available about the BJT itself other than the date it begins. In addition to the entry fee, they do, indeed, want $199 per night for a room. Sunday through Thursday nights only for that bargain rate. And they have a dress code - collared shirt and slacks during the day, jacket required in the evenings.

Oh, yeah, I can't wait - sign me up! :laugh:

3. marichal

marichal Member

i'm in!!!

what, no tux required? do you have to hold your pinky finger out when you are drinking your afternoon tea? i also believe hand sanitizer is required to be used by the participants after every hand that is dealt.
    will call my chauffeur and get on the road. does sound like a good time for all.

4. Billy C

Billy C Top Member

Me too

Being this close, I'll just drive my Rolls Royce to this one. I hate the thought of having to "dress down" at this obviously shabby venue!

Billy C

5. angelrun5

angelrun5 Member

Well I guess the $199.00 is a bargan, if you look on thier web the cheepest room for the night is $888.00 and dose not include resort fee's. :laugh:

6. FBJeffy

FBJeffy Member

After reading their web site, all I have to say is WOW!

7. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Sunday Night

A venue like this would make Sunday night drunkjack even more fun! Some of you knowl what I'm talking about! ;)