Next Stop - The Palms

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by fgk42, Feb 18, 2007.

1. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Well I thought I remember the UBT Palm freeroll being held in Januarysee where the UBT freeroll for the Palms has already awarded their seat to the final table. I mean how generous can they continue to be?

Someone won a FREE seat directly to a final table where if they bust out on hand 1 they will STILL get $$$?

Does anyone know if Bet21.com will offer online satellites for the April Palms event?

The current satellite special for Bet21.com - the $25,000 event seems to be doing well. In fact at the $10+1 satellite on February 17 there were enough entries for a CASH 2nd place finish.

I know that UB.com offers multiple low price satellites for their 200+20 Sunday night poker which awards seats to their big poker events. Do you think Bet21.com may do somthing like that also?

For example have 1-2 $10 satellites for an entry to a $100-200 event that awards a seat to the 2500 EBJ event at the Palms?

Or maybe they might have a $100 satellite like they did for St. Kitts? Imagine paying 100 to win an entry to the 2500 event.

Or maybe paying $150 for a satellite that includes airfare, room and the tourney fee? A prize package worth 4500-5,000 for 150!

I mean this is the FIRST US based UBT tourney. Don't they (UBT) want it to be the largest and the best? I mean how great would it be to have 300 people there for a prize pool of $750,000.00. With THAT kind of moolah I bet THAT would attract some attention from the poker players too!

Just a thought.......................

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  2. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Palms Final Table

Where did you see this?

3. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Just relying on my memory - I've given up on the freerolls myself.

4. Jackaroo

Jackaroo New Member

Palms freeroll

The PlayUBT.com daily qualifying tournaments were held this past Dec and Jan.

The main event for the Palms seat was at 5:00pm on Saturday, Jan 20, 2007. That tournament had 1170 entrants and was 6 rounds.

The :1st: winner was Kenneth Myles.