Now we are talking !!!

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by BJFAN4, Oct 14, 2006.

1. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

Bet21.com has listed a $100 entry fee $5,000 guarantee tournament for 11 pm tonite. In your face, Frist & Co.:) :) :)

2. Archie

Archie New Member

It should be fun. I'll try to get in if I manage to transfer funds from my bank, to Neteller to Bet21. See you then at the table BJFan

3. Archie

Archie New Member

I'll have to earn my way to it. Neteller won't be able to certify my new account before Tuesday. Wish me luck.

4. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm currently the only one signed up for tonight's $109. C'mon guys. The water is nice!

5. Archie

Archie New Member

I'll be there for sure with two thirds and a second place today. I clicked the wrong button a few times. On the last hand of one final where I finished second ($10 entry), I put the wrong bet in, bad clicking wildly (the eventual winner had 56000 and he used a secret bet. I felt comfortable with 101 000 in last position and, wanting to cover a BJ on his part, then deciding to bet 12000, I had only 10 seconds left to place my bet. I clicked very fast and ended up with a 90000 bet (lol), thinking that every click was only worth 1000. Is it?

I also had a technical problem once or twice at my end where I could not act (once a wrong display with no consequence on the hand) and contacted customer service. Waiting for a response.:)

6. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

We came close to getting this one to kick off. We had 27 players and needed 30. Maybe next time.