Offical word on the Winstar 2009 BJ tournamemt

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by TXtourplayer, Feb 4, 2009.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Just heard from the powers that be at Winstar and the word is "No word yet"!:eek:

2. toonces

toonces Member

Word!

3. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

4. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Goes To Show...

You can train a monkey on any system.

5. The Landlord

The Landlord New Member

I spoke with them two days ago and they told me that they are still working on getting it all finalized but that they were going to have it.

He mentioned something about possibly having smaller weekly tournaments leading up to the big final.

3.5 hour drive once a week would really suck for me, but I guess for those of you in Dallas it wouldn't be too bad.

6. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Wanna trade???? :yikes:

7. The Landlord

The Landlord New Member

Point taken! I guess the drive won't be that bad after all:)

8. TXtourplayer

New look

Monkeysystem you look different in those videos, did you grow a beard?

Landlord is correct Winstar is trying to schedule some type of blackjack tournaments including another $1,000,000 event. Just as of now none have been set other then the poker events.

9. BigFun37

BigFun37 Member

Dates and info for Poker events?

If someone has details please post them. I might be interested in playing in both if scheduling permits.

10. maxwell

maxwell Member

winstar

Keep us posted on the winstar tournaments i am biting at the bits to play even if it was not a million dollar tourny 500k and 300 buy in with 150 rebuy 3 advance as last time and no free entries-i hope this pLays out to be starting in april or may :d:d:d:d

11. TXtourplayer

Old post

Bigfun37 and Maxwell y'all are replying to an older post. I just posted last week I was told the blackjack will be no sooner then two months from now at the soonest and that is if they have it at all.

Bigfun37, I think they already started a poker event, you need to check with them about that.