Oh Tax Break

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Barney Stone, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Today Mrs Barney Stone delivered a 7lb 15oz baby boy named Jack Henry. It was her typical C Section but low and behold she had labor pains because the little bugger came out 12 days early and she didnt make her planned 9am delivery on Jan 10. The RN staff was glad to inform me if 700$ in tax savings with the early delivery.

:celebrate :sleep: :sleep:

2. themom82

themom82 New Member

Congratulations

Not only is the tax savings a bonus, but a baby boy that is such a blessing.

I hope you got a good nights sleep last night it may be your last one for at least 18 years. :sleep:

Best wishes to you all!

themom82

3. leilahay

leilahay Member

Congratulations!!! A very wise baby to think of Dad's financial interests so soon. Welcome to the world Jack Henry. I hope it treats you well.

4. marichal

marichal Member

b stone:

congrats!!!! great to hear the news. a healthy, little stoner.
    in a few years, he will be known as jack (blackjack) henry.

best wishes for your family !!!!! your new year is starting to be a great one.

5. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Congratulations

Nice, very nice Barney, congratulations to you and the Ms. on the newest addition to the family.

6. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Deb and I add our heartfelt congratulations to your newly expanded family!
    What a joyous New Year you will have! :birthday: :celebrate

7. dreamer

dreamer New Member

Congratulations...

Barney:

Congratulations to the two of you on the precious birth of your new addition "Jack Henry"! May he bring you years of love, joy and happiness as you raise him to be the "person" and "man" you want him to be.

Skipper :celebrate

8. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Congrats to Mom, Dad and Jack Henry! Have a great 2008!

9. Monkeysystem

Monkeysystem Top Member Staff Member

Happy New Year

Congratulations Barney..... It's a really special, happy New Year for you... :D

10. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Thanks everyone. Baby and mom are doing great. My 4 year old and I were a little nervous on visiting this AM because his eyes didnt open yesterday. My 4 year old asked me what we do with a baby brother without eyes. When we walked in the room this AM a pediatrician was examining him. One step into the room I asked him if he had eyes. He said yes. We were so relieved LOL.

11. duro

duro New Member

congratulations barney!

congratulations barney!

you truly are a lucky man!

hope you and everyone have a happy and healthy 2008!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2007