On The Road To Tunica

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by instagator, May 20, 2005.

1. instagator

instagator New Member

Anyone traveling South on 61 from Memphis to Tunica please stop and give Rick a ride to Gold Strike. Its 11:45pm he's got a flat tire and the MHP won't let him drive the car 'cause his Texas drivers license is expired. But the rental car company is sending him another car. I guess they figured his license won't be expired on the new car ????? A tow truck is supposedly on the way to pick up Rick and the car and haul them into Tunica. Still no sign of the truck and its really dark. Anyone know what time play starts?
    IG

2. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

Wow

If you talk to Rick, tell him to show off some of that bright white leg to hitch a ride.

3. mikeaber

mikeaber New Member

??

Danged MHP should have given him a ride....to Tunica of course.

4. Drbass

Drbass Member

Rick made it, finally

Just talked to Rick on the phone, and he has quite a tale - but made it safely last night to Tunica.

5. instagator

instagator New Member

We have a Rick sighting.
    Last hand he went all in in an attempt to make the board in the Gold Strike BJT. Dealer drew to 21. Rebuys in an hour.
    Rick tried showing some "leg" to get a ride into Tunica. The MHP was about to arrest him for solicitation then reconsidered after realizing no one would pay for that. He's currently up almost $10K. The world must be ready to come to an end.
    IG

Last edited: May 21, 2005
  6. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Sick puppies

Ya'll are all sick.....LOL. Yes Friday night I did have a blow out (in my Avis rental car) on my way to Tunica. When the MHP stop to check on me they ran my DL and came back supended (it wasn't). Now it is 11:30 PM and I am stuck on the side of Hwy. 61 with a MHP that thinks my DL is no good....LOL.

After only 2 and a half hours Avis finally sends someone to get me. The nice thing was that was the last bad luck I had (except the tournament).

Thanks to my good friend Chuck (instagtor) to post my mis-fortune while my live is in jeopardy....LOL It's nice having friends....LOL

And Angie your a married women, stop thinking about my legs...LOL

7. cmonseven

cmonseven New Member

I didn't have time to think...the bright white nearly burned my pupils! It was like looking directly at the sun!

Oh and next time you get pulled over, make sure you give them the right license. Those fake ID's you buy on the Vegas strip can get you in a lot of trouble! :D

Last edited: May 23, 2005
  8. instagator

instagator New Member

Hey Rick, What name is on your license? Nick Pappageorgio from Yuma, Arizona?