One on One match play event

Discussion in 'Tournament Blackjack Players Association' started by TXtourplayer, Jun 11, 2007.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

This $10,000 entry fee event is still on, I just held off posting after some of last weeks replys.

I thought it best if I just had Dan (manager at the River Palms) post the reply that the River Palms in Laughlin, NV would indeed be hosting this $10,000 entry fee event on August 15th/16th.

Currently we have 9 interested players. In this One on One best of match play event, we will be limited to the first 16 players to fill up this event.

We will be using a regular 16 player bracket, however as I mentioned above, it will not be the conventional single or double elimination format, instead we'll be playing a best 3 of 5 matches against everybody in a 4 player group in round 1, with the top two advancing.

Round 2 and 3 we will only be playing a best 3 of 5 single match to advance.

Round 4 (finals) we will be playing a best 5 out of 9 matches.

Please note that the 4 players who make it to round 3 will have already made money.

If you would like to play in this event or would just like more information, please e-mail me at rick@tbjpa.com or you may PM me at this site.