Open Tournament!

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by TXtourplayer, Sep 8, 2005.

1. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

The Horseshoe in Shreveport, LA is going to host a BJ tournament September 11th - 13th. I just found out about it or I would have posted it earlier.

The entry is $1,000 and is limited to 90 players, (they only have 65 at this time). It is an elimination format and you will have 3 chances to advance. It will also include three nights at the Horseshoe hotel. I wasn't given the rules, you will need to call for those.

Round 1 you will start with 7 per table and only one advances, but if you lose you will have two more chances to advance and each time the number of players you will be playing against will drop. They will play as many sessions as nessasary in round one.

Once you advance to the 2nd round (SEMI'S) you are in the money. 8th - 42nd place will receive $350.00. The table winner will advance to the finals.

Round three (FINALS) will pay as follows:

1st - $50,000
    2nd - $25,000
    3rd - $10,000
    4th - $ 7,000
    5th - $ 5,000
    6th - $ 3,000
    7th - $ 1,000

*NOTE: All prize money based on total number of entries, 90 for max payout.

I was told that everybody could play in the tournament, but you maybe asked not to play on the regular tables. That is just for certain players, but as least you can play in the tournament.

Anyone wanting to play contact Mike Demoss @ 1-800-895-0711 or direct @ 318-741-7904 and tell him that Rick sent you to assure your spot. Please private message me if your playing so I can meet you down there.