Palms UBT Event

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by Joep, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Joep

Joep Active Member

If you are considering attending the UBT Event at the Palms next week here is what the schedule will look like as of today April 13,2007

On Wednesday April 18th one table satellite's will start at 12 noon with entry fees most likely ranging between 100-500.Higher or different amounts may be requested by the players.This was done often in Aruba and St Kitts.

Most of team UBT will be at the Palms so if you are looking to knock off any of the Team bring your A game to the Palms

Scheduled to Play at the Palms

Kenny Einiger
    Anthony Curtis
    Annie Duke
    Phil Hellmuth
    Hollywood Dave
    Antonio Esfandiari
    Freddy Deeb
    Johnny Chan
    Robert Williamson
    Monica Reeves

At 4 PM on Wednesday the will hold a super satellite for $540 with one seat given away to the main event for every 6 players that play.So if they have 36 players play the satellite 6 seats with a value of 2,700 will be awarded. Portions of the left over money most likely will be given to semi final players but I do not have exact details of that right now.

Thursday will be another day of satellite's starting at 12 noon and running through out most of the day

Friday the main event will take off at 12 noon and all players are entitled to a re-buy for no additional money if needed.Let me repeat this again so there is no misunderstanding and will not be misinterpreted.The UBT will have a re-buy and it will be for FREE.

I hope to see some of you at the Palms on Friday as I will be in Baron playing the UBT Circuit Event on Wednesday and Thursday.It looks like the Barona event will be a nice overlay as Barona is committed to giving away 100,000 no matter how many players show up.There would need to be at least 400 players for this not to be an overlay and with it being held on Wednesday and Thursday that is most likely not going to happen.There last tournament that was held over a weekend drew in about 296 players.

Joep

Last edited: Apr 14, 2007
  2. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Rats

Our flight doesn't get into McCarran until 5PM on Wednesday.... :cry:

3. Joep

Joep Active Member

Leftnut I'm pretty sure if there is an interest in holding another and the players are there they will hold another Super Satellite either later on Wednesday or Thursday.For you and others I hope that happens for you.

Joep

4. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

Thanks for the suggestion, Joe! If I were to suggest that, I doubt there would be a problem fielding 6 others to join in. Y'all would be lining up to take a shot at me like a pack of coyotes at a chicken coop! :laugh:

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Actually I just was informed that they will be holding a Super Satt. both on Wednesdsay and Thursday at 4PM .For every 6 players entering a 2,700 seat will be awarded.

Joep

6. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I can't wait. I'll be there Wednesday by noon. I look forward to seeing many of the BJT regulars out there.