Pardon the Dust

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KenSmith, Jan 13, 2006.

1. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Excuse the mess while I do a little remodeling around here. I'll be working on the site off and on over the next day or so. Feel free to post your comments about the work-in-progress.

2. Prospect

Prospect Member

Comment

It feels like Christmas here!

3. KenSmith

Yeah, I was just coming to the same conclusion. Too Christmasy. (Christmasey? Christmassy?) Oh heck, Too Christmas-like.

I was hoping to use the colors from the new logo, but this seems like overkill. I'll keep at it tomorrow.

4. KenSmith

OK, aqua seems more tolerable. Once things settle down I'll enable a couple of color schemes to choose from.

5. Joep

Joep Active Member

Worried

I thought my monitor went crazy !!! But I do like the chips in the upper left corner

Last edited: Jan 14, 2006
  6. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

your on tv

joe-

wsob 2005, gsn 11-12pm, you just won wile everyone last..

HAND 21

KEVIN: $1,000
    JOE: $33,500
    CRAZY: $7,500

DEALER FRICKEN ACE!

UPDATE FOR UBT: DO NOT USE WHITE TEXT TO DISPLAY BET AMOUNTS

7. TXtourplayer

TXtourplayer Executive Member

Site looks GREAT!

Ken the improvements to the site look GREAT! Keep up the good work.

8. Joep

Joep Active Member

Wsob 2005

How did it end did I beat Blackwood this time :laugh:

9. Sidekick

Sidekick New Member

Yes

dealer busted this time

10. toolman1

toolman1 Active Member

Keep the improvements up

Ken:

I like the improvements you are making. I second Joep's opinion that the red and green chips in the FORUM HOME page is really a good idea.

One thought:
    On the description of what the green chip represents, what is the time frame? New in last 24 hours? New for today?

Your work keeps this site a cut above the rest and I'm sure is appreciated by all members.;) :D

11. DanMayo

DanMayo New Member

Toolman,

I am pretty sure this would be new since your last visit.

Dan

P.S. I found out the details for the Superbowl weekend tourny at St. Ignace, I will update the calendar shortly.

12. KenSmith

DanMayo is right. The green chip appears beside forums that have new postings since your last visit. If you see green chips, then clicking New Posts at the top will display them.

I find that 'New Posts' is the easiest way to stay up to date on the conversations. However, sometimes I find that I get distracted before reading all the new posts. If it's been at least 15 minutes, the software assumes you've read all the new posts you were interested in, and they'll no longer appear as new, whether you read them or not.

When that happens, here's a useful way to adapt: Under 'Quick Links', there is a 'Today's Posts' choice that will list only things posted since midnight.

13. chipsmccoy

chipsmccoy New Member

I am honored

I feel honored that you have chosen "Chips" as the new icon!

Mr. McCoy

14. noman

noman Top Member

new icon

Chips: LOL