pearl river invitatoinal

Discussion in 'Blackjack Events (USA)' started by FMike756, Nov 19, 2007.

1. FMike756

FMike756 New Member

I just finished 3rd (5000) in the Fall Brawl invite at Pearl River. It was an excellent tourney. 50000 total purse with breakdown of 25000-1st, 10000-2nd, 5000-3rd, 4000-4th, etc. The skill of the tourney players seemed much less than most other tourneys Ihave participated in. For many of the local players,(Miss,AL.LA,) this is an excellent gig. I am far from a high-roller, but a few $50 hands at BJ Earned me an entry. In cluded in the entry was a 2 nighy stay, light weight jacket, and a few meals. Hope to see some of you posters in future events.

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

Congrats FMike on a final table finish. And yes, Pearl River is offering excellent tournaments at the moment, including the weeklies and the invitationals.

3. beginner

beginner New Member

Pearl River

I am so excited I just finished 1st in Pearl River's BJ Tournament 11-17-2007
    First Big Tournament and I am hooked.

4. maxwell

maxwell Member

way to go

WAY TO GO BEGINNER-THAT 1ST WIN IS INCREDIBLY EXCITING AND YES YOUR ARE HOOKED NOW
    YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE TO PLAY THE WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS
    WHO KNOWS ANOTHER WEEKLY WIN AND YOU JOINS US ON THE CRUISE IN JANUARY
    NOW THE REAL FUN BEGINS AFTER THE 1ST WIN:D :D :1st: :1st:

AND CONGRATS TO MIKE ALSO FOR 3RD PLACE WIN AT PEARL RIVER-2 FINAL TABLE WINNERS AT BJT

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  5. FMike756

FMike756 New Member

Pearl River Winner

BEGINNER, Congratulations again on your fine play and also winning the whole shebang. Enjoyed talking with you, but Inever saw you dance on the table as promised. Good luck in your future tourneys.