Play By Play

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by maxwell, Apr 25, 2006.

1. maxwell

maxwell Member

Who Ever Does The Play By Play-sure Would Like To Have More Recent Play By Plays- Especially The Last 5 Hands With The Beginning Bankroll And The Ending Bankroll Always Interesting To See

Thanks Maxwell:d

2. KenSmith

KenSmith Administrator Staff Member

I'm working on the recent Imperial Palace, and the Canadian Masters of Blackjack at the moment. You might see them by the end of the day.

3. maxwell

maxwell Member

Thanks Ken You Are The Best For All Info-your Integrity Is Most Honorable-thanks Maxwell

4. KenSmith

Done!

The Imperial Palace April 2006 and the Niagara Fallsview March 2006 events have now been added to the Play by Play section.

5. maxwell

maxwell Member

THANKS KEN S FOR THE INFORMATION ON THE PLAY BY PLAY. IT SEEMS TO ME (CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG) THAT A GOAL OF DOUBLE YOUR BANKROLL SHOULD BUT NOT ALWAYS ADVANCE YOU TO THE NEXT ROUND(depending if all the players are hot or of cource if the dealer is hot) any thoughts on this subject about doubling your bankroll or tripling your bankroll as a goal for advancing to next round-thanks again:D maxwell

6. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

My Three Cents

Kenneth: I suspect that it takes a little time and certainly a lot of effort, but congrats to you for once again providing the means to your web site constituents to improve their BJ tournament knowledge and skills.
    Many kudos to you on a great contribution!;) ;) ;)

7. BJFAN4

BJFAN4 New Member

My Three Cents, continued.

Hey JP (Joe Pane 1 or 2 or 3), nice work on the IP hand by hand report. Real tough dealer on those last hands!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

8. KenSmith

Thanks much Joe, for both the efforts at the table and the proofreading here. It's tough getting down all the details at a tourney where the cards are dealt face down. Joe really had to be on his toes to get it all on paper!