PlayUBT.com becoming pay site?

Discussion in 'Ultimate Blackjack Tour' started by LeftNut, Apr 7, 2007.

1. LeftNut

LeftNut Top Member

OK, what's this Club UBT that is all over the main page of UBT's website? $20 to join, supposedly lots of free-to-enter games to win real $$$, but very little explanation.....

Is this going to be an additional option? Is the current freeroll system going to disappear? :confused:

2. fgk42

fgk42 New Member

Oh no, there goes the free lunch :laugh:

3. david matthews

david matthews New Member

My article in the next All In magazine will have a lot of information about this. I don't know what I am able to disclose right now, but details will be clear when the magazine comes out in a couple weeks.

4. Barney Stone

Barney Stone New Member

Good idea

Pay a fee to the web page that allows you to play contests? Sounds like a good business plan that will probably cut down on wildcats and help the game survive on the net. This will be interesting to see unfold.

5. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Hey Dave...can you get me a deal on all back issues of All In?

6. masteff

masteff New Member

I actually got an email for a survey from UBT a while back. Questions like: how much would you pay per month, what type of prizes would you like, how important is this or that to a website, what other games do you play online and what other games would you pay at their new site.

The survey, at least, had questions about free to enter games with real prizes. I don't know about cash, but survey definitely had questions about non-cash prizes (shirts, trips, entries to big tournaments, etc).

7. thrasht

thrasht New Member

Masteff

I received the same survey that you did Masteff. I took the survey and said that I wouldn't pay the $20 to join Clububt. When I took the survey I don't believe they were calling it Clububt at the time though (my memory fails me). Guess what I lied.

Yep, I'll shell out the $20 to see what it's all about. I have to take advantage of any opportunity out there in the online blackjack tournament world.

8. david matthews

david matthews New Member

Anthony Curtis's company Huntington Press is handling distribution so you may be able to work something out by contacting them directly. You can use the customer support submission forms on LasVegasAdvisor.co

9. Rando21

Rando21 New Member

Thanks Dave